GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are required to make a 100% pre-payment to our accounts to confirm your booking with us.
- Due to the extreme location of our glamping site we request you to ensure your own safety and of other accompanying you at all times.
- Any sort of drug use is not allowed.
- GlampEco reserves the complete right to admission.
- Standard check-in time is: 12 pm;
Standard check-out time is: 10 am
- Children below 18 years (whether accompanied or unaccompanied by a guardian) are not allowed at GlampEco
- We do not recommend our place to aged and unfit individuals.
- Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
- Cancellations would only be entertained 7 days prior to the standard check-in time.
- Please make sure you keep all your belongings safe. In any case, Glampeco will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
- Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
- Kindly ensure you have the proper gear ( thermals, boots, waterproof jackets and pants, etc) according to the weather ( for snow and rain)
- Smoking is strictly not allowed inside the Dome tents or mudrooms including the washrooms
- Due to the eco-friendly concept of our site we do not provide any single-use toiletries except handwash. So kindly get your own personal use items.
- We do not provide alcohol at the site but you can arrange yours on your own and drink responsibly by keeping the nature of our extreme location in mind.
- Our domes have no external locking system from outside. Please keep your personal belongings and expensive items secured with you. Hand it over to the staff in case you are worried about anything too expensive while going out.
- By booking your stay at GlampEco you understand the extreme nature of our location and would not hold us liable for any injury or harm that might occur to you on our site.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
– Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
– Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
-15% of the total booking amount is always non-refundable.
– Pre-payment of the balance amount is necessary at the time of check-in. We have a 7 day cancellation policy. Your pre-payment of balance is eligible for a refund only if we are informed 7 days in advance. Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges.
– 100% advance is to be deposited as a booking advance.
– If booking is cancelled before 7 days of Check-In, 85% of this deposit would be returned. No refunds would be processed otherwise.
– Refunds will be processed within 7 working days of approval of cancellation request.
– Any modification request will not be entertained if not intimated 7 days prior to the arrival.
– If the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the GlampEco Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
– Any group bookings which has note been authorised in advance, or has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
– GlampEco reserves the right to admission.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY
– Standard Check-In time is 12 noon
– Standard Check-Out time is 10 AM
– Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability and discretion of the property.
– However please feel free to hang around in our common areas during that time.