Before booking our place please make sure you have gone through the following:
- You are required to make a 100% pre-payment to our accounts to confirm your booking with us.
- Due to the extreme location of our glamping site we request you to ensure your own safety and of other accompanying you at all times.
- Any sort of drug use is not allowed.
- GlampEco reserves the complete right to admission.
- Standard check-in time is: 12 pm;
Standard check-out time is: 10 am
- Children below 18 years (whether accompanied or unaccompanied by a guardian) are not allowed at GlampEco
- We do not recommend our place to aged and unfit individuals.
- Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
- Cancellations would only be entertained 7 days prior to the standard check-in time.
- Please make sure you keep all your belongings safe. In any case, Glampeco will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
- Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
- Kindly ensure you have the proper gear ( thermals, boots, waterproof jackets and pants, etc) according to the weather ( for snow and rain)
- Smoking is strictly not allowed inside the Dome tents or mudrooms including the washrooms
- Due to the eco-friendly concept of our site we do not provide any single-use toiletries except handwash. So kindly get your own personal use items.
- We do not provide alcohol at the site but you can arrange yours on your own and drink responsibly by keeping the nature of our extreme location in mind.
- Our domes have no external locking system from outside. Please keep your personal belongings and expensive items secured with you. Hand it over to the staff in case you are worried about anything too expensive while going out.
- By booking your stay at GlampEco you understand the extreme nature of our location and would not hold us liable for any injury or harm that might occur to you on our site.
We understand that sometimes plans change. Hence to make it light on your pocket, we are only charging a 15% advance, which would always be on a non-refundable basis.
15% payment is non-refundable, as stated above.
– If you have paid any amount over this 15%, it stands applicable for a refund only if cancellation is informed 7 days or more in advance.
– If informed within 7 days of the standard check-in time (12 pm), the amount shall be adjusted against the cancellation fee.